Hello fellow internet searcher,
Welcome to another segment of “Awkward Advice.” This is your host, Awkwardlist aka Edwin. Which search will I choose.. hmm… “freakin’ nude scene”…. is NOT what I will pick. Here is a list of awkward things to say:
- “How is your banana?” literally what this guy next to me asked the coffee shop guy. He responded with “you mean how much is it? or how is it?”
- Hello sweet cheeks — Only awkward if you’re a creepy old guy and you’re talking to a woman you don’t know.
- Dayuuum — Say it to a baby in a stroller.
- Do you take care of your horse? –Haha! It sounds like you asked… oh never mind.
- My butt itches –Say it loud and proud, if you’re at a party… stop the music and then announce it.
- Call things “ebony” instead of “black” –A few people will know what you’re talking about.
- Say bye to your friend as they’re leaving, and then walk in the same direction — Hahaha gets me every time.
Let’s make it awkward! So there you go, guy. Have fun and thanks for your question. It will be published internationally with the exceptions of North Korea, China, and a bunch of other countries where people don’t get internet.